As a rule, upfront payments are mandatory for all orders. Orders aren’t commenced unless the payment has been processed.
Your payment is made through an online transaction processing system, Stripe, which enables you to use different payment methods, including all major debit and credit cards like Visa, Mastercard, or American Express, and wallets such as Apple Pay or Google Pay, with security and compliance at the core.
Alternatively, we also accept PayPal as a payment method.
Your satisfaction is our priority. Accordingly, we provide you with unlimited revisions after you’ve received your order under the following conditions:
– Revisions must be communicated within 7 business days of receiving your order. If we don’t hear from you, we’ll automatically assume that the content has been approved and requires no amendments.
– You are well within your rights to request revisions in the below cases:
- Your instructions were miscommunicated due to misalignment between the explicit and implicit meanings between you, as a client, and us, as a content service.
- The content you receive doesn’t conform to your provided brief’s guidelines or doesn’t match your requirements (e.g.: product selection, formatting guidelines, etc.)
- You’re looking to increase the word count of your articles or adjust their length (at an additional charge.)
- If, once in a blue moon, you detect a minor mistake despite our three-phased staged editing process.
– However, we reserve the right to deny revisions in the following cases:
- If your revisions were conveyed after 7 business days of receiving your order.
- You’re requesting a complete rewrite of the article or full parts of it, not revisions.
- You require a change in the content’s tone of voice (unless you defined and provided your desired tone and in a rare instance, we didn’t adapt it.)
- You have new ideas and suggestions that you would like to add or amend, that weren’t stated in the brief (e.g.: keywords for SEO optimization, formatting guidelines, etc.)
- Adding information to the brief after it has been agreed on and the content development process has been initiated.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If your order or your experience isn’t up to par with your expectations and you’re confident that you don’t wish to proceed or that revisions wouldn’t make the amends you have in mind, you’re entitled to a 30-day money-back guarantee. All you need to do is reach out to us and we will provide you with a full refund. There are two scenarios in which you can request a payback:
You have the right to request a full refund in the case of the order failing to meet the set deadline or not being delivered within the agreed-upon time frame or within a reasonable one. It’s worth noting, however, that time spent on client-requested revisions or edits have their own time-limits.
If the delivered content doesn’t live up to your expectations and standards that were based on our samples, you’re authorized to request a full refund, especially if you perceive that the content is unfixable even with unlimited revisions. Nonetheless, since content perception is subjective, below are the criteria that we take into consideration when analyzing content quality and allow for refunds shall they occur:
- The content is proven to be duplicate/unoriginal/plagiarized/re-used/spun by content software.
- The content includes major, unacceptable linguistic errors that can harm the conversion rates (excluding mistakes of conflicting nature, such as semantics, regional/international variations of the language, and the like.)
- The content is proven to include factual errors. In this case, the claims need to be supported by at least two verified sources that equally corroborate the factual error in question.
*By requesting a refund, you forfeit the right to use the content that has been delivered, and we have the full right to resell the content or use it at our own discretion.
All of your content orders are to be published under your business name. In other words, Pragmatic Content holds no ownership rights over the content; all articles are ghostwritten, and their use and ownership are yours upon their approval. We do, however, reserve the right to retain a copy of each article for legal purposes only. We’d also readily sign an NDA of your establishing, or alternatively, we can provide our own confidential disclosure agreement document signed and dated, if you prefer.
Upon processing your order payment, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to all of our terms and conditions on this page and commit to abide by them.
*We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions as we deem fit, with or without any form of notification.